Sacred Body Events grew out of the initial Sacred Body Summit held in late October 2020. It was such an empowering experience for the speakers and attendees that we’ve been inspired to continue the momentum of empowering feminine energy with regular events.
Sacred Body Events are regularly-scheduled workshops, classes or presentations for wise women, by wise women with this mission: to provide practices and tools to help you connect with your body and to inspire your feminine power. Most of the events are free, some by donation. Each virtual event (via Zoom) will feature a single speaker who provides a fully-immersive experience of her offering.
All events are hosted and moderated by Melissa Rebronja.
Tantra: The Blissful Marriage of Shakti and Shiva Within
with Meloney Hudson
Saturday, March 19th, 2022
10am PT/ 1pm ET
Description: The Western world thinks of Tantra as a form of sexual yoga. But this mystical path is so much more than you think. Tantra is an Eastern spiritual tradition that has been practiced more than 1000 years. With the primary goal of enlightenment, Tantra uses a variety of practices, including the mastery of sexual energy, to transport one to the blissful realms of spiritual liberation.
Tantra recognizes that everything is comprised of Shakti, or feminine energy, and Shiva, masculine energy. With the harmonized union of Shakti and Shiva energies within us, we experience wholeness, expanded consciousness and bliss. You may experience Tantra and the dynamic practices that marry the Shakti and Shiva energies within you for love, peace and harmony!
In this class, Meloney Hudson presents the secrets of Tantra as a path of spiritual development and personal transformation. She will guide you through Tantric practices that energize, balance and unite the Shakti and Shiva energies within you.
You will receive:
- · An overview of Tantra to demystify this spiritual path and shine light on its basic principles and practices
- A full-body experience that engages mantra, yantra, breath, movement, and meditations that awaken and balance your energy centers and invite the flow of love, peace, presence and pleasure
- Practices that unite your Shiva and Shakti energies for ecstatic feelings of bliss, wholeness, and expanded consciousness for a balanced and harmonious life
- ·Suggested partner practices to heighten the conscious and divine aspects of your relationship
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move.
- Bring a pillow and yoga mat (carpeted floor will also do.)
- Create a sacred space with a candle, flower or item that has deep meaning for you
A love offering of $15 is suggested, and no one is turned away for lack of funds. Donate: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/MeloneyHudson?locale.x=en_US
(In Canada interac firstname.lastname@example.org using the password: tantra)
Join us on Zoom, on Saturday,March 19th at 10am PT/1pm ET:
Meeting ID: 856 7229 1906
Meloney Hudson is a Certified Ipsalu Tantra Educator and has been facilitating Ipsalu Tantra and other transformational events for nearly 20 years. Her mission is to help people (especially women) to discover their magnificence, amplify their self-esteem, raise their personal vibration to actualize joyful lives and become positive influences on the planet. Meloney is the author of Sexy, Spirited and Strong: Becoming a Positive Energy Woman, and Venus Rising Yoni Yoga Guidebook. She is also the producer of the Rise of Venus documentary series. Learn more about Meloney at PositiveEnergyWoman.com
Sign up to our mailing list to be informed about all future Sacred Body Events!